In June 2019 Swiss Color® proudly presented this wide range of pigments for paramedical pigmentation. With these natural brown, rosé and red shades you're able to match different skin tones and create adjustments for unsightly skin changes, such as scars or pigment disorders.
With the new pigment refinement process, the DP Pigments offer a velvety flowing texture and high coverage. Paramedical pigmentation can be used to visually improve consequences of accidents, operations or impairing medical treatments in a minimally invasive way. As a further treatment, Derma pigmentation represents an additional value for the client‘s physical and psychological recovery.
SHADES & COLOR DESCRIPTION
The latest Swiss Color® innovation, this series comprises of 12 perfectly matching pigments that can easily be mixed to meet the individual requirements of customers. With the help of these new pigments it‘s possible to achieve even more realistic areola pigmentations. Thanks to the adjusted flow force and large selection of pigments, DP Derma allows for precise adaption of pigment spots and scars to the surrounding skin structure.
- DP60 WhiteDP60DP60Whitehighest white content for scar retouching, use only sparingly, pure mixing color
- DP61 Light BeigeDP61DP61Light Beigeuniversally applicable, slightly pink pigment for opaque results
- DP62 Yellow BeigeDP62DP62Yellow Beigegolden undertone for natural sandy nuances
- DP63 Dark BeigeDP63DP63Dark Beigegolden brown tone as nude-color for natural color nuances
- DP64 Rose BeigeDP64DP64Rose Beigefor cool natural nude-looks, pure or as a mixing color for all DP pigments
- DP65 YellowDP65DP65Yellowalmost pure yellow pigment, do not use pure, only use as mixing pigment
- DP71 Areola 1DP71DP71Areola 1strong cool red, pure or as mixing pigment for desired rosé tones
- DP72 Areola 2DP72DP72Areola 2brick-red, warm pigment with yellow undertones
- DP73 Areola 3DP73DP73Areola 3yellow based brown tone with a reddish brown undertone
- DP74 Areola 4DP74DP74Areola 4honey-colored pigments for a warm golden brown shade with yellowish undertones
- DP75 Areola 5DP75DP75Areola 5warm, yellow brown shade for European skin types as base pigment
- DP76 Areola 6DP76DP76Areola 6can be used pure for dark skin types, suitable for darkening as a mixing color
Areola and Derma pigments must always be individually determined, mixed and tested according to the skin areas to be treated!